Saturday, August 10, 2019

Exuma Marathon Getaway

Disclaimer: I received free entry to The Bibrave Bahamas Getaway as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!



Okay it's time to get HYPED! Have you ever dreamed of going to the Bahamas? I know I have! Bibrave has partnered with The Grand Isle Resort and Exuma Marathon to bring you the move exclusive and luxurious marathon experience!

In November I will be heading to Exuma, Bahamas for a once in a lifetime weekend! I will arrive on Thursday November 7th to The Grand Isle Resort with a welcome cocktail reception. I'll get a VIP Registration on the property, which most likely means no line and wait (hell yeah!).

Friday and Saturday will be free days to explore the island and enjoy the beach, tropical cocktails, and spending the day with Bibrave Pros Mai and Maria who are also coming to the Bahamas with me! I'm thinking of a shakeout run along the coast followed by some pool time to stretch out and lots of fresh seafood for all my meals! Does it get any better than that? Oh it does because Bibrave HQ will also be joining us!

It will have been just about an entire year since I've met up with Jess and Tim. We were in Austin together last year for The Running Event and now they get to support us as we run this amazing race in the bahamas.

Saturday night we get a pre-race pasta dinner, hello carbs! On race morning we get a shuttle to and from the race so we don't have to worry about navigating a new area. Race entry is included in the package also, so the value just keeps adding up!

Then we get to join the post race celebration and toast to an amazing race and weekend!

Did I mention that breakfast is included every day and they will be giving us a resort credit too? That credit can be used for cocktails and food throughout the resort.

Then Monday morning I will head back home. I'll be on Exuma for a total of four nights which is the perfect amount of time during November to get some sun before being stuck in the New York winter for several months.

I would love if you could join me on this amazing weekend because the #1 best part about running is the community that we have! So the ability to share this with other like minded runner would be priceless!

Keep up on my social channels updates on my training and how I'm getting ready for this amazing racecation!

No comments:

Post a Comment