I'm back at it again testing the latest sunglasses! This time I had the pleasure of testing the Z-Series sunglasses from Shady Rays. I tested a different series from Shady Rays earlier this year so having the chance to test them again was exciting!
- Sport frame with strong grip made for high speeds. Great for running, hiking and climbing, water-sports, and other high impact activities.
- Durable gloss clear wrap-around frame
- Premium Polarized royal blue lenses with amber tint: 100% UV protection / shatter-resistant / salt water proof
- Includes Microfiber Cleansing Pouch + vinyl brand decal
- Lifetime Craftsmanship Warranty & Free Replacements if Lost or Broken - just pay S+H fee for lost/broken replacements.
- Every order provides 10 meals to fight hunger in the U.S. through Feeding America
Biking with these sunglasses was also super comfortable. The lenses are one the smaller, sleeker side of the spectrum making them ideal for being worn with a helmet. That also means that they don't block as much airflow from you face, allowing your body to cool off faster. But at the same time they cover the delicate areas of your face which protect them from bugs and other things that could injure your eyes.
I liked that the arms of the frames are on the smaller side too because they didn't cause as much of a blind spot as other sunglasses have for me in the past.